At Exceed, we understand the importance of your privacy and go to great lengths to ensure it is protected at all times. This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
What personal information will we collect about you?
When you interact with us in different ways, we may ask you for the following information:
- Personal and contact details (Name, email address, telephone number and address)
How and when do we collect your personal information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you via:
- Directly contacting our business in relation to one or more of our services.
- Providing your business card.
- Responding to an advert on a job board or other website.
- You purchasing services from us
We may also collect your information indirectly when:
- An employee of ours gives your contact details as an emergency contact or a referee.
- Using various internet resources in order to identify you so we can contact you with relevant business propositions
Why do we collect your personal information?
Although our core services do not revolve around collecting and processing personal data, we often process personal data as part of delivering our services to clients.
How we use the personal information you provide us
We will use some data that you to provide to us to optimise your client experience and notify you of offers or services of ours that may be of interest to you.
Sharing information with third parties
At no time will we provide your data to third parties for their marketing activities.
How long do we store Personal Information for?
It is our policy to retain your Personal Information for the length of time required for the specific purpose or purposes for which it was collected. However, on occasion we may be obliged to store some data for a longer time, where a longer time period is required by applicable laws.
Security and confidentiality
All information provided will be stored securely and not used for any purpose other than for which it was provided.
All information you provide us is stored securely on encrypted servers with access restricted to Sarah Burghard Designs authorised personnel.
Links to other websites
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information.
- You may request access to the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below.
- If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us: email@example.com
- as soon as possible. We will take steps to seek to correct or update any information if we are satisfied that the information we hold is inaccurate.
- You may request that we restrict our processing
- You may request that your Personal Information be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such information
- You may object to the processing of your Personal Information by us. If we are unable to demonstrate our legitimate grounds for that processing, we will no longer process your Personal Information for those purposes
- Where we are processing your Personal Information automatically for the purposes of performing our contract with you, you may have the right to request that the Personal Information we hold about you be transferred to a third-party data controller
If you have any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to contact us to exercise your rights as stated in this Privacy Notice, you may contact us via:
Last Update: April 2023